Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Life: Incest thread (serious) [!OT]

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to one of our weirdest, most bizarre threads ever ^_^. LUE jokes aside, I'd like to comment and discuss on a couple things I've been hearing lately.

    Xellos said, in the LUE thread:
    Actually, I've read that the chances of a disorder, mental or physcial are the same for cousins as they are for unrelated people.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">This doesn't sound unlikely to me; think of the many other animal species who have this kind of relationship.

    I had also heard that 30% of world's married couples are cousins. Kinda shocking to know.

    I've been thinking on this, and whether it's wrong or not wrong for cousins to get married. I never supported this, and thought of it as just another type of incest, but now that I think about it, it doesn't look THAT wrong to me, as long as there's true love between them just as with any regular couple (more than just familiar love).

    The thing is, if it's not biologically dangerous, then I can't think of a rational reason to say this is bad (or immoral). Love is always love, and this is not like adultery, parental love, or pedophilia, at all.

    So I was wondering, what's your take on this? Do you have any better reasons to say this is either moral or immoral? I'm still hesitant on what to think.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 09:39 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont see it being wrong, but I wouldnt involve myself in one. Less the variation of the gene pool, higher chance of having a retarded kid, or something like that I learned from Biology class.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess the reason incest sex stories are popular is because it's a taboo. It's like swearing before the watershed on TV, it's more fun when there is a risk to it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In some way, its like canibalism. Its natural to some while repulsive and immoral to others. Im not against both, but I wouldnt practice em either. -_-

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shini got a point, but there's still a difference - incest does no harm (all you may claim is that it hurts your soul, god, Santa, whatever, nothing you can see and feel anyways), while canibalism kills people.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mr. E Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2002
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are a few cousins I have that I would gladly screw. My dick doesn't know the pussy is related. Nor will it care when it deploys the troops.

    ---B.j.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Canibalism doesnt neccesarily have to involve putting a live person into a pot. In most cases, people who are already dead are eaten, for religious or cultural purposes.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL @ Bj

    IRT Shini: Oh, in that case, it's the same as incest, as you do no harm.

    I still prefer incest to it, but now it's an entirely personal preference, both seem to be rather harmless practices. (I wouldn't eat anybody, I'm vegetarian, and even if I wasn't, I wouldn't want to eat a person, doesn't look like tasty stuff.)

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *BUMPz0r*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Incest is best put your sister to the test!

    Oh, serious? &gt;_&gt;;;

    Actually, I don't see anything wrong as long as using birth control, and if seperated to cousins, then fuck as much as ya want.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •